Friday 16 April 2021

Meet the Candidate, Pete Mason, Zoom Meeting!



Meet Pete Mason on Zoom on Monday April 19th at 7:30pm

ALL WELCOME!

“I’m standing for councillor in Thames ward and I’d like to invite you to a meeting where I’ll explain why I’m standing and invite you to ask questions.” – Pete Mason

Click on THIS LINK to join the meeting on Zoom, or using the Zoom app:

Meeting ID: 835 8545 2037

Passcode: 167309

Pete says: “I’m proud to be chair of the Barking Reach Residents Association and very glad the committee asked me to stand. I think it is vital that residents have democratic control over everything to do with their housing, the estate they live on, and in their working lives as well, as a matter of fact.” 

Legal notice: Promoted by election agent Shabana Qazi, 34 Lawes Way, Barking, IG11 0PD, on behalf of Pete Mason, 29 Riverdale Close, Barking IG11 0GQ.

This is not a hustings (a debate between candidates), for which alternative laws apply.